Position: Child Care Staff
Objective or Purpose of Position:
To provide a welcoming, caring and safe environment for the children and families of Trinity United Methodist Church.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome parents and children, call them by name when you can.
- Make sure each child and diaper bag have a name tag and label.
- Perform diaper checks regularly.
- Remain engaged with the children. ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONE USE DURING WORKING HOURS.
- Maintain a sanitized environment when changing diapers or assisting Toddlers in the rest room.
- Change crib sheets after usage.
- Wash any toys that have been in a child's mouth.
- Leave room picked up.
- Empty diaper pail and put contents into a black trash bag and leave outside door for custodians.
- People skills
- Previous childcare experience
- CPR certified (New certification must be complete within 30 days of being hired)
- At least age 14
Work Schedule: Varies. (Average 5–8 hours per month.) Childcare needed on Sunday mornings, weeknights and for special events.
Salary: Hourly ($10.25)
Subject to: Interview and successful background check