In accordance with guidelines set by the Mountain Sky Conference, we will not host services until the Sunday following the city and state recording 14 consecutive days of less than 4% positive cases of COVID-19.
In response, we at Trinity have made the following decisions:
- Sunday in-person services will continue to be suspended until the city and state record 14 consecutive days of less than 4% positive cases of Coronavirus-19.
- Inside activities (inside the church) though limited, may continue IF approved by Pastor Ken. For now, these will be limited to AA Meetings (with proper social distancing in small groups) and the CHCS lunch program, that is consistent with Denver’s requirements for outdoor dining and takeout protocols. We understand that this is a difficult time, yet we are working hard to ensure everyone’s safety and still be of service to our community.
- Pastor Ken will provide Life Services (baptisms, weddings, funerals) at his discretion on a case-by-case basis.
- The church’s current office hours are 9am – 3pm M-F. We will be closed on Sat/Sun until further notice.
- The church will remain locked, with no public bathrooms.
- Health checks for any visitors are required.
- Masks remain required for all activities (inside and outside).
We are praying for all those in our community that are impacted during these times and continue to look forward to the Sunday that we can once again host in-church services at Trinity.
Please join us for online worship, understanding we are doing the best we can to be mindful of your health and your worship preference for in-person attendance.
Please join us for online worship Sunday morning at: