Current Status: Modified Red Stage
Trinity is located in the city and county of Denver, so we are subject to all Public Health Orders for both Denver and for Colorado. COVID cases have risen steadily for the last several weeks and are now at a “late May” rate, which is above our 5% marker. Because of this and amended health orders for Denver, we have made the following decisions:
Our Reopening Protocols have been updated as we are moving into a Modified Red Status. This means we are between a full church lockdown (Red Status) and opening to the public and having smaller services (Yellow Status).
Please note the following:
- Sunday in-person services will be suspended until the city and state record 14 consecutive days of less then 5% positive cases of Coronavirus-19.
- Outside activities (in the park) may continue but only in groups of 5 or less people, with masks and appropriate social distancing.
- Inside activities (inside the church) may continue but only in groups of 5 or less people, with masks and appropriate social distancing UNLESS specifically approved by the Senior Pastor. We understand that this is a difficult time, and we are working hard to ensure everyone’s safety and still be of service to our community.
- The church’s office hours remain unchanged from 9am – 3pm M-F. We will be closed on Sat/Sun until further notice.
- The church will remain unlocked, but no public bathrooms and healthchecks for any visitors are required.
- Masks remain required for all activities (inside and outside).
- Life Rituals: Weddings, funerals, and memorial services postponed or held virtually, at the discretion of the Senior Pastor. No baptisms. No communion. Graveside services with limited attendance of 10 or less people.
We are providing our protocols to you so you know what to expect and to give you an opportunity to ask questions. Our overriding goal aligns with our Methodist heritage and John Wesley’s Three Simple Rules: Stay in love with God, do good and do no harm.
All comments and suggestions are welcome. Keep praying! There is nothing too big for our God to handle.