You are invited to be in community with other parents and grandparents
Children's Ministry Council meets throughout the year to plan fabulous events for children and their families. You are invited to share your time and talents to help bring these events to fruition, such as decorating, preparing food, organizing supplies and creating crafts and activities. The fun and possibilities are endless and rewarding! Please check out our calendar of events and contact Allison with your area of interest.
And, be sure to attend our events and classes! Parents: bring your children. Grandparents: bring your grandchildren. We promise you'll have a fantastic time. We count on families attending to grow our community and make events fun for everyone!
To find out what volunteer opportunities may be a good fit for your gifts, please contact Allison Watkins, Director of Children's Ministry, to get involved. Below are general volunteer descriptions:
- Sunday School Teachers: Attend a training/informational meeting. Choose a classroom and sign up to teach as often as you are available. Sign up here
- Join Children's Ministry Council: Attend monthly meetings to help plan and carry-out special events.
- Photographer: We love pics of our children! Attend special events and capture pics of our children having fun.
- Vacation Bible School: Join our great team of volunteers in January 2020. Become a station leader or crew leader, organize and purchase supplies, or help with registration and scheduling.
- Halloween and Easter: Help with crafts, games, snacks, decorating, set-up and clean-up.
- Birthday for Jesus: Help prepare a meal, decorate, prepare costumes, or with rehearsals and music direction.
- K.N.O. (Kids Night Out): Help prepare a simple dinner and activities that include games, crafts and science experiments!