May 19, 2019
1820 Broadway Denver, CO 80202
Plan now to attend Partners on the Plaza at Trinity! We are excited to create a space for you to:
- Spend some time on the Plaza meeting staff from Trinity’s local partner non-profit organizations, connecting with Trinity volunteers who serve there and finding out how you can be involved.
- Meet leaders from Trinity’s Second Century Foundation, which creates community impact through endowment-funded grants, and discover how your investment through this ministry projects toward a stable future in the lives of under-resourced neighbors.
Where do you serve?
We’re excited to learn where Trinity folks are volunteering in Metro Denver and beyond through an interactive opportunity during Partners on the Plaza! Interested in volunteering with others from Trinity? Explore these upcoming GroupServes. Sign up at Partners on the Plaza or by emailing contacts now!
TrinityServes @ Saint Francis Center | May 27 | Contact: Deb Meyer
Join others from Trinity for this family-friendly Memorial Day volunteer opportunity 12:30-2:30 and help clean up outside.
TrinityServes with Capitol Hill Community Services | May 29 and June 5 | Contact: Julie Gladney
Serve lunch in Trinity’s Fellowship Hall from 11:30am–1:00pm. Family-friendly for children 10 and up.
TrinityServes with Metro Denver Habitat for Humanity | Register by May 31 | Contact: Deb Meyer
Help build a house this summer by:
- Playing golf, volunteering, sponsoring a hole or donating to the silent auction (see website for items needed) for June 10 golf tournament
- Joining a Build Team from Trinity June 22
- Joining a Trinity team providing lunch for the build crew June 22
TrinityServes @ MetroCaring | June 1 | Contact: Deb Meyer
All ages are welcome at this groupserve 9:30-noon when we’ll repackage food items for the market.
TrinityServes with The Center on Colfax | June 14 | Contact: Deb Meyer
Join up with others from Trinity helping with PrideFest setup 3-7pm in Civic Center Park, ages 16 and up.
TrinityServes @ We Don’t Waste | July 20 | Contact: Deb Meyer
Help sort food donations with a Trinity group at this partner’s distribution center in Denver. Volunteering in the warehouse is suitable for teens 14 and up.