Introducing Giving Trees 2020! Two things we know and feel more deeply this year are: Our human need for connection and the world’s need of God’s merciful love. We’re continuing Trinity’s legacy of gifting under-resourced neighbors, near and far, with virtual giving opportunities and also providing an option for you to request Alternative Gift notes for those you choose to honor with your gifts. See below to discover how you can bring Christ’s light to others through your gifts of love!
Let the residents of Olin Hotel know they are being thought about this Christmas season!
Even though we aren’t able to host the festive party tradition of a meal, carols and games like in the past, our Trinity team is getting ready to deliver holiday cheer to all 90 residents.
You’re invited to provide a $25 gift card(s) for residents to Target, King Soopers, Walmart or Safeway or donate to the purchase of gifts cards by November 30.
- Drop off or mail gift card(s) or donations to Trinity UMC, 1820 Broadway, Denver, CO 80202, ATTN: Olin Celebration
- Give online to the purchase of gift cards for residents
The mission of Pura Vida is to facilitate the sharing of resources with communities in rural Guatemala in a meaningful, respectful, and long term way.
Help make a difference in the lives of families in rural Guatemala by December 23!
- Provide the gift of nutrition.
- Funds will be used to purchase premium dehydrated whole milk which will provide vital nutrition for chronically malnourished children for several months.
- Provide the gift of a home.
- The Trinity Youth will be helping to build a home for a family in June 2021. You can help make this dream a reality for this family. Funds will be used to purchase cinder blocks, cement, rebar, windows, door and a roof. This is not just building a house, it is providing a home.
ST. FRANCIS WARREN RESIDENCES
Give the gift of stable housing at Warren Residences, the single room occupancy redevelopment of the former Warren United Methodist Church, managed by our local non-profit partner St. Francis Center.
Furnish an entire bedroom for $1300 or make a donation toward furnishing a bedroom with a bed, desk or closet by December 23.