Plan Your Visit
Trinity United Methodist Church is located at 1820 Broadway Denver, Colorado 80202, on the northeast corner of 18th and Broadway in Downtown Denver. View a map of the area or feel free to call the church office at 303-839-1493 for directions and parking instructions.
Entrances are on the west and north sides of the main building. The office is accessible at the Broadway entrance, from street level, going down the stairs to the Plaza and entering through the glass doors at the bottom of the stairs.
Wheelchair access is available from the north door of the main building on street level. Enter the door, go left through the main hallway, past the two sets of stairs and the elevator is on the left at the end of the hall.
Trinity is a downtown location. While we do have limited parking at times, we encourage visitors to consider carpooling, using a ride share such as Lyft or Uber, or using public transportation.
On weekdays, free parking is available in the north lot (adjacent to 19th and Broadway) after 6:00pm. On Wednesdays (September through June), free parking begins at 5:00pm.
Free parking is available in the north lot, accessible from Broadway and south of 19th, and in the east lot, accessible from Lincoln or 18th. Additionally, free parking is available at the 1855 Lincoln Parking Garage, accessible from Lincoln.
Free Parking Garage Access:
- As you enter, take a ticket from the machine and the gate will open.
- Please keep the ticket with you. You need it to gain reentry into the garage and to exit with your vehicle.
- Obtain a validation sticker inside Trinity. Place the sticker in the allotted space on your garage ticket. Stickers will be located at the following locations: Sound Booth, Front Office, Welcome Wagon & Trinity Academy.
- When you return to the garage, the ticket will unlock the pedestrian door, giving you access to the garage.
- Upon exiting, the barcode on the validation sticker will allow you out of the garage without being charged.
- If you have questions or problems, there is a call button at the gates and at the pedestrian doors.