Trinity United Methodist Church is located at 1820 Broadway, Denver, Colorado 80202, on the northeast corner of 18th and Broadway in Downtown Denver. View a map of the area.
ENTRANCES & ACCESS:
Entrances are on the west and north sides of the main building. The office is accessible at the Broadway entrance, from street level, going down the stairs to the Plaza and entering through the glass doors at the bottom of the stairs.
Wheelchair access is available from the north door of the main building on street level. Enter the door, go left through the main hallway, past the two sets of stairs and the elevator is on the left at the end of the hall.
Free parking is available Sunday mornings! We also encourage carpooling, using a ride share such as Lyft or Uber, or using public transportation. See below for a parking diagram and specific parking instructions for Sundays and weekdays:
Complimentary Sunday morning parking is available 7:00am-2:00pm in the 1855 Lincoln Parking Garage, accessible from Lincoln. Additionally, free parking is available in the North Lot, accessible from Broadway and south of 19th, and in the East Lot, accessible from Lincoln or 18th. See instructions below for parking in the Garage.
WEEKNIGHT & SATURDAY PARKING
Complimentary weeknight and Saturday parking for Trinity meetings, rehearsals and events is available only in the 1855 Lincoln Parking Garage, accessible from Lincoln. Trinity is no longer able to offer complimentary parking on weeknights and Saturdays in the North Lot. Paid parking is available in the North and East Lots, payable at the kiosks. Receipts must be placed on your dashboard or your car will be ticketed.
There is limited complimentary parking in the East Lot after 6:00pm, if your group has been given a parking code. If you do not have the code, your car will be ticketed.
Complimentary Parking Garage Access at 1855 Lincoln:
Garage access is available 5:00-10:00pm on weeknights and for events and meetings on Saturdays.
- As you enter, push button and take a ticket from the machine and the gate will open.
- Park anywhere except spaces marked as reserved.
- Take elevator, located in the southwest corner of the garage closest to the church, or stairs to Level B. Keep the ticket with you. You need it to gain reentry into the garage and to exit with your vehicle.
- Obtain a validation sticker and place the sticker in the allotted space on your garage ticket. Stickers can be obtained from a Parking Lot Greeter, Trinity Door Guide, as well as the wall-mounted resource rack on each floor inside the church. Stickers are color-coded for specific days: white=Sundays / green=weeknights / orange=Saturdays.
- When you return to the garage, scan the ticket with validation sticker to unlock the pedestrian door, giving you access to the garage.
- Upon exiting, insert the ticket with validation sticker again to open the garage gate and arm.
- If you have questions or problems, use the call button at the gates and at the pedestrian doors.