Crisis Help & Resources
when you need immediate help or help beyond your church
You may be in need of immediate help, or you may want to seek help from professionals in the community. If you need immediate help due to thoughts of suicide or a mental health crisis, please contact one of the following:
- The Denver Governor's website to find needed services during the COVID-19 crisis
- The Center for Disease Control's website for updated information related to the COVID-19 crisis
- Colorado Crisis Services: 1-888-493-TALK(8255) or www.metrocrisisservices.org to chat
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis support in the U.S.
Resources are forthcoming - check back soon!