Trinity's Housing for All Allyship
Our purpose is to influence policy that supports housing for all by:
For more information, contact Deb Meyer email@example.com or "Like" or Facebook Page.
A Housing Advocate's Prayer
Housing For Ally Allyship’s co-leader Pam Hubbard offers the prayer below as we
continue work during the pandemic to see that all our neighbors are stably
housed. It honors the deep need for the integration of both action and
contemplation in the lives of Christ-followers. Richard Rohr says “If we pray
but don’t act justly, our faith won’t bear fruit. And without contemplation,
activists burn out and even well-intended actions can cause more harm than
good. In today’s religious, environmental, and political climate our
compassionate engagement is urgent and vital.”
View prayer here.
Stories From the Sidewalks
Trinity member, Phil Tompkins, reflects on his first hand experience witnessing homelessness in Denver. Read the latest in our collection.
April 16 | April 23 | April 30 | May 7 | May 14 | May 21 | May 28 | June 4
Follow these links to the most up-to-date information about housing and homelessness in Metro Denver and the state.
- Denverite daily email (click here)
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless weekly email (click here)
- National Low Income Housing Coalition (click here)
- Read National and State Reports on Housing and Homelessness due to Coronavirus Join Weekly Webinar Calls, general and area-focused (ie. Eviction, Best Practices, Funding for rental assistance, housing, etc.)
- Who is My Neighbor? Communicating and Organizing to
End Homelessness by Phillip Tompkins
History of homelessness in Denver and compelling insights into the lives of men and women living on the streets. (click here)
- Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew DesmondIn Evicted, Princeton sociologist and MacArthur “Genius” Matthew Desmond transforms our understanding of poverty and economic exploitation while providing fresh ideas for solving one of twenty-first-century America’s most devastating problems. (click here)
For Local Housing and Homelessness Assistance during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Phone: Dial Mile High United Way’s 2-1-1: Access comprehensive database of resources for referrals
- Website: City and County of Denver